Friday, March 28, 2008

Original intent and life after kids.

I am going to link to yet another Femina post. What can I say there are lots of great things there! But, I want to post a little note first. I originally started this blog because I wanted an easy way to keep track of any great articles I come across. It is handy because when I want to find one I can just search for a keyword or two and viola...there it is! But, since I have told people about this blog I sometimes feel like I should be a bit more selective. However, I am going to stick with my oringinal intent and hope that you get a blessing from it!

Here is the link. This article really means a lot to me. I have always thought of myself as a mom of little kids. So, when I think of them getting older and leaving it ends up being a bit of an identity crisis. What will I be when I am not a full time mom anymore? I know it seems a bit early for me to be thinking about this...I still have about 18 years of parenting to tackle. But, I think it needs to be thought about and dealt with now so that I can be headed where I want to be when that time arrives. This article has some really great wisdom and practical tips.

No comments: