Monday, December 01, 2008

Some Great Books

Here is a fun little book club that Simple Mom is hosting in the coming year. I think I am game for most of the books. I don't plan to get involved with the comments and chatter about the books...I am enjoying limiting my time in cyberspace. But, I like having a list that others have recommended and having a timeline to commit to. She took many suggestions and came up with some interesting topics. I am particularly interested in Your Money or Your Life, Last Child in the Woods, and It's All Too Much. I read For Women Only a few years ago and it was interesting. What do you think? Are you interested in any of these books?

2 comments:

Dolly said...

I saw that too! I think I am going to try and do it. Looks like some good books. And my brain needs the exercise. :-)

Brandy said...

Great! We'll have a little Trinity/Simple Mom Book Club going :0). It will be nice to chat about them.