Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Products I Love...take 2



I really love this. I shopped around in 2005, did some comparing and bought a PC because it was cheaper. After that experience I decided that my next computer would be a Mac. My PC crashed (as in fried) in 2008 and and I took the Mac plunge. It is terrific! And, although it can be a little more expensive at the beginning there is no antivirus software to buy and it comes with lots of terrific software already on it: iPhoto, iMovie, Garage Band, Photo Booth, Address Book, iTunes, and iCal. It has a screen, keyboard, and mouse. You plug in one power cord and you are ready to go. I have had any major problems with it since June 08. When I have had little things I could not figure out, this came in handy...



If you get a Mac, get this. It is amazing. For 3 years from my purchase date I can call and get a live person on the phone to help me with anything Mac...any of the programs and any of the settings and hardware on my computer. For a non-computer person, this is HUGE. I had a little trouble with my mouse last month and they mailed me a new one...OVERNIGHT...with a prepaid label to send the old one back.

So, if you have been on the fence, go ahead and cross over. You'll be glad that you did.

*If you call and ask about refurbished ones you can get an older model for much cheaper. We did and it has been great.

No comments: