Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Google Reader

I would like to put a little plug in for Google Reader. First of all, I really love the way Google does nearly everything they do. I love gmail. I love picasa (although since I have switched to using an iMac I now use iPhoto because it came with my computer). Well, Google Reader is no exception. It is a site that you can sign into and then use to check all of your blogs (and many other sites) from one location. I used to use Bloglines, but I think Google Reader is a little more user friendly. I would not keep up with blogs very much if it were not for a site like this. I just log into it every few days and I can see, at a glace, if there is anything new on the sites I enjoy. This is a big time saver and makes things much simpler. Give it a try!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally agreed. I used Bloglines for a while, then Rojo, then GoogleReader, and I can't see myself switching again anytime soon. Especially if you're used to the gmail interface, it's so simple and clean.

Except I have to check it every few hours instead of every few days if I don't want to get overwhelmed, but that's because I subscribe to more than I could ever read. The constant stream of info makes me happy.

Brandy said...

I know what you mean about simple and clean. Like I said...I love the way google does nearly everything. Thanks for posting Jandy!