Monday, September 19, 2011

Becky's Peanut Butter Bars

My sister-in-law Becky had these at her house while we were there last week. I asked for the recipe and took them to our church potluck. Everyone there loved them too! Thanks Becky!

Peanut Butter Bars

1 c butter
2 c peanut butter
6 c powdered sugar
2 c graham cracker crumbs (maybe not all)
2 c milk chocolate chips (1 bag)

Beat butter, peanut butter, and powdered sugar together. Then beat in graham crackers until the mixture is thick but not too dry. Press in a 9x13 pan. Melt milk chocolate slowly in the microwave and spread over peanut butter layer. Cut into squares and store in fridge. YUM!

2 comments:

Hodgepodgemom said...

YUM! Thanks for sharing (and thanks Becky). I bet I could make them with SunButter at our house :) Will give it a try soon.

Brandy said...

Let me know if they are yummy with SunButter :0)