Sunday, August 02, 2009

We're back!





We are back from a two week trip to Missouri. It was very fun and full! I was in Southwest Missouri with the kids (seeing family) and Jeremy was 3 hours away in St Louis most of the time. He has spent the last semester learning Hebrew. He tested out and got 6 hours of Seminary credit (96% on the test!). Way to go honey!

He also took a week long class at Covenant Seminary and so my friend Meredith drove back to Birmingham with me. We are at the St Louis Zoo in the picture above.

The family picture was taken at a family wedding. The Superman picture was taken in Metropolis, IL; The Home of Superman! The boys were pretty pumped about that one.

It's nice to be back home!

2 comments:

WonderGirl said...

I love your hair, Brandy! Such a flattering cut for you. :)

Looks like you guys had a great vacation.

Brandy said...

Thanks Shannon! I have enjoyed it a lot. We did have a fun vacation. Thanks for stopping by :0)